Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Loss of Words

God,



I have not blogged in 7 days after only missing one day in 5 weeks. I am sitting here trying to figure out what to say and can't seem to think of the right words or I am not really inspired to write tonight. After taking off for seven days, I have gotten out of the positive habit of writing that I started in January.

What can I learn when I don't have words to say? I think it provides me more time to listen.

“Speak Lord; your servant is listening” 1 Sam 3:10
This scripture implies that we are willing to serve you. Therefore, I need to have a , "Here I am availability." In order to be a servant, I must be available. Here I am Lord, I want to be available for whatever you have in store. Second, I need to be quiet and listen. God, give me the strength to quiet myself so that I can hear Your voice.

Your hopeful servant,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment