Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How He Loves Us

God,



Tonight, the Youth Worship Team led us in worship. One of the songs that they played was How He Loves. The chorus of the song repeats the words How He Loves Us, How He Loves Us So. As I sang these words, I looked around the room and saw that some of the youth were worshipping, some kids just mouthed the words and many just stood in silence. My heart was breaking because I knew in that moment that many of these youth do not realize the depths of your love. Now, this is a wonderful opportunity to truly reach many for You but I also ache because I know what it feels like to be without Your love.

It caused me to wonder if any of us really understand the depth of Your love. You love us so much that You gave Your son so that our relationship to You could be restored. May each of us learn and grow to understand Your love to the fullest extent that we can.

Thankful for Your Love,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment