Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bearing Burdens

God,

I think that I understand why you said that we needed a helper in Genesis. I think that this statement was not only meant for man and woman but for friends. I am so thankful for to You for all the many people that you have put into my life. As I think back over my life, I have walked this road with many people. Over the years, people have been there for me to help carry my burdens and I am so thankful. However, I do not think that there is any greater privilege than to have the opportunity to walk with someone and be there for them through rough times. God, please give Kat and I the wisdom and grace to bear the burden of those around us.




Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2)


Thanking you God for always being willing and able to carry our burden,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment