Monday, January 30, 2012

Wrong Side of the Bed

God,



I am just having one of those days when I am just in a bad mood. I do not want to be like this but I have been very short tempered with my children, my wife and my co-workers.

Paul put it this way, "I don't really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don't do it. Instead, I do what I hate (Romans 7:15)." I hate when I am being like this because I am normally a very encouraging and positive person but when I have one of these days, it seems like I can't put it behind me. I do not want to be short tempered but it seems like this is a day when everything sets me off.

God, please help me have a better day tomorrow. Please help me remain focused on You even on days like this. Please give me the words to seek forgiveness of those that I have wronged this day.

Just being honest,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment