Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Won't You Lead Me

God,

We are told to seek Your will. However, how do we do that? I am at a point where I need to know what you want for my life? What direction do I go? I need Your help, Your guidance and Your wisdom. Too often, I think that my own feelings and desires get in the way. I want nothing more than to know what You want for my life.

How can I be the man that You have called me to be? How can I be the Husband that You want me to be? How can I be the father that You want me to be? How can I reach others for You like You want me to?

I just googled the song, Lead Me, by Sanctus Real. It has spoken to me and challenged me. One of the verses says:

So, Father give me the strength
To be everything you called me to be
Oh Father, show me the way
To Lead Them

Won't You lead me



If I am being honest with You, God. I am not sure that I am being everything that you called me to be. I think that I am not being the husband, father, Man of God that You called me to be. Please open my heart and my mind to help me to be all that You want me to be and to seek You with everything that I am. I need your help. Won't You Lead Me?

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment