Friday, January 6, 2012

Resolutons-Week 1

God,

A week of resolutions. Starting this year, I really wanted to start the New Year off right. Therefore, I set several goals that I hope to maintain. Here are a few of them:



  • Blog Everyday (I started late but have blogged everyday since I started)
  • Read the Bible Everyday (Kat and I have each read the same section of the Bible and discussed it each night)
  • Work-Out (I have worked out 4 out of 5 days this week and hope to do a little something this weekend)
  • Not eat at fast food restaurants (I have not eaten fast food this year)
These are just a few of the resolutions that I have set. I am writing these out in my blog to see how I will do in a month, 6 months and by the beginning of next year.

I pray that you will give me the strength to fulfill these or some variation of these. At the end of the year, I just want to be a better follower of You, God.

Love,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment